- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
BP217 - Bachelor of Business (Management)
Plan: BP217 - Bachelor of Business (Management)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The Bachelor of Business (Management) provides you with knowledge and skills across a range of management theories and practices, and the ability to evaluate and apply these in dealing with complex issues in managing and leading organisations, particularly those related to organisational analysis, business ethics and social responsibility, leadership and decision making and strategic management.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Integrate specialist theoretical knowledge with technical skills to provide in-depth professional advice related to the management, financial, marketing, human resource and ethical aspects of contemporary organisations.
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Integrate and apply professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]