BP252 - Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
Plan: BP252 - Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a Marketing graduate you will be required to engage in marketing practice both as an individual and as a team member in diverse organisations and communities. In this program you will integrate marketing theory and technical proficiency in a range of marketing applications and contexts that enable you to respond to specific business situations. Your focus will be on the customer’s perspective and value creation, while accepting your accountability to competing stakeholders.
On the successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Integrate specialist theoretical knowledge with technical skills to develop effective and innovative marketing plans and strategies that provide value for the company and its stakeholders.
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Integrate and apply professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]