BP255 - Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Plan: BP255 - Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
In this program you will develop knowledge and skills related to logistics and supply chain management and general business practice enabling you to immediately contribute to organisational objectives. On the successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Apply broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Integrate specialist theoretical knowledge with technical skills to provide in-depth professional advice related to business, logistics and supply chain management.
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Integrate and apply professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]