BP309 - Bachelor of Design (Digital Media)
Plan: BP309 - Bachelor of Design (Digital Media)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to:
- Acquire knowledge of visual literacy and design theory, interactive and motion design, moving image, communications technologies, and digital media production skills and their application to digitally mediated communication.
- Apply theoretical knowledge, conceptual skills and production techniques to the development of digital media solutions for communications problems.
- Critically analyse, synthesise and reflect on the role, application and implications of digital media works in both local and international contexts.
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and innovation when identifying and solving problems in diverse contexts within the discipline.
- Communicate using diverse formats and strategies to audiences within and external to your discipline.
- Work with others in a range of roles and contexts, demonstrating cultural, environmental and social awareness and ethical and reflective practice.
- Apply initiative and judgment in planning, problem solving and decision making in your practice or future study.
- Apply a body of theoretical and practical knowledge and specific skills in media and communication, in which to base your professional practice or future study.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]