BP310 - Bachelor of Fashion (Merchandise Management)
Plan: BP310 - Bachelor of Fashion (Merchandise Management)
Campus: Brunswick Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
You will be prepared for employment through the development of leadership, research, problem solving and analytical skills. By analysing and applying logical and critical thinking you will have the knowledge to resolve a range of complex industry issues.
Upon graduation you will be able to:
- Lead and manage your own and other team members' work within a fashion enterprise.
- Problem solve effectively in a fashion enterprise within the area of merchandising, retail and buying.
- Apply analytical decision making techniques in a fashion environment.
- Apply sustainable practices related to fashion and textiles issues.
- Apply logical and critical thinking in resolving a range of management issues in a fashion context.
- Identify, research and analyse emerging global issues and trends in the fashion and textiles industry.
- Evaluate social and cultural values in strategic planning and implementation in a fashion context.
- Conceptualise, integrate and organise information in order to resolve complex issues related to fashion merchandising, buying and retail planning.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]