BP311 - Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Plan: BP311 - Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Campus: Bundoora Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences courses are designed to contribute to the following program learning outcomes:
1. Exhibiting depth and breadth of scientific knowledge
Develop a broad and coherent body of knowledge particularly in biochemistry, physiology, pharmacology and toxicology.
2. Critically analyse and solve scientific problems
Adapt knowledge, concepts and skills to problem solve.
3. Communication and Teamwork
Develop skills to effectively communicate, both orally and written.
4. Investigation and Analysis
Apply initiative and judgement and adapt knowledge and skills.
5. Accountability for your own learning and professional conduct.
Accountable for your own learning, demonstrating safe and ethical professional conduct.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]