BP314 - Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)
Plan: BP314OUA17 - Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning)
Campus: OUA CSP
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of this program you will be able to use an individual’s financial data to develop and implement a financial plan and give advice on investment, superannuation and insurance strategies. You will be able to integrate theoretical and technical skills in a range of economic and finance applications and contexts.
You will develop your analytic and problem-solving abilities required to determine a client’s financial objective and needs and use their existing financial information to prepare a financial planning solution. You will also be able to prepare and address the specific situations and needs of clients that have different levels of financial understanding and are from diverse cultural backgrounds.
On the successful completion of this program you will be equipped to:
- Apply a broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Integrate specialist theoretical knowledge with technical skills to provide in-depth professional advice related to financial markets, investments, superannuation, retirement planning and insurance.
- Critically analyse and synthesise information to formulate effective business and financial decisions.
- Apply reasoned judgements to solve problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on performance feedback to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
- Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of business and professional contexts.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts, professional contexts and industry settings.
Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]