DP003 - Diploma of Commerce
Plan: DP003 - Diploma of Commerce
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The Diploma of Commerce program will provide you with theoretical knowledge in key business areas of accounting, management, economics, statistics, marketing, law and information technology. You will be able to identify, analyse and interpret key business concepts, as well as to identify relevant data and information that enable you to solve a diverse range of business problems.
You will use specialised technical skills and business tools to analyse data, produce reports and be able to express and explain these by developing communication skills through team work and classroom presentations.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Apply a broad theoretical and technical knowledge of business practice in diverse contexts.
- Apply technical and theoretical knowledge to provide general professional advice in a business setting related to core areas of business.
- Analyse and evaluate information to act upon effective business decisions.
- Analyse and plan approaches to problems in a variety of business contexts with reference to ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
- Reflect on individual performance to identify and action strategies for improvement.
- Communicate information and concepts to others in a diverse range of contexts.
- Collaborate with others in a variety of professional contexts to identify appropriate responses to business situations.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]