DP003 - Diploma of Commerce
Plan: DP003OSCN - Diploma of Commerce
Campus: South China Univ - Nanhai
Statement of capabilities
On completion of this program, you will have the following capabilities:
- Reflective practice: ability to reflect on experiences, employ conceptual frameworks, to relate these to similar and dissimilar contexts, to inform and improve future practice
- Analyse different types of problems, the contexts in which they exist and develop and apply solutions based on approaches you have learned in your studies
- Use the technical tools and language of the field.
- Express ideas, concepts and arguments logically and coherently in accordance with accepted standards of academic writing.
- Recognise the uncertainty of business decision-making.
- Identify, understand, distinguish and interpret basic business concepts.
Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery]