GC047 - Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
Plan: GC047KP19 - Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
Campus: RMIT Online
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The range of program learning outcomes addressed in the program improves graduate employability by responding to the expectations of employers.
In this program you will apply design thinking and analytical tools, develop leadership capacity and design-based marketing strategies, to create and address a range of organisational issues as a global manager.
On the successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Critically evaluate and reflect on contemporary issues, theories and practice within complex and uncertain business environments
- Apply design thinking and analytics tools to develop innovative solutions to business problems
- Develop leadership capacity and technology proficiency with an awareness of legal, ethical social, economic and environmental implications in an age of digital disruption
- Demonstrate high level interpersonal skills, including collaboration, consulting, critical thinking and persuasive communication (oral and written), in a range of contexts
- Apply research principles and methods to business problems, and make reasoned judgments about contemporary business practice
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]