GC055 - Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Plan: GC055P13 - Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
This program you will provide you with the knowledge and professional skills necessary to effectively manage logistics and supply chain operations. On the successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Critically and methodically analyse contemporary logistics and supply chain issues to design efficient and effective operations processes.
- Apply analytical logistics and supply chain skills to solve operationally complex problems.
- Demonstrate confidence and competence in negotiating contracts, resolving conflicts and rationalising business decisions in multi-cultural settings.
- Utilize project and change management skills to develop solutions for dealing with dynamically complex business problems.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts, professional contexts and industry settings.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]