GC099 - Graduate Certificate in Business Information Technology
Plan: GC099P12B - Graduate Certificate in Business Information Technology
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The Graduate Certificate in Business Information Technology allows you to develop both generic business and specific business information systems knowledge and skills through experiential learning to meet current and future expectations of employers. By applying real and relevant knowledge, the program is aimed at developing you as a skilled, ICT professional. Upon the successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a broad, critical and practical understanding of contemporary issues and practices in business.
- Create successful business solutions for an innovative and global enterprise.
- Critically analyse problem/opportunity situations and develop global robust information systems artefacts using a range of tools and techniques to add value to the business.
- Develop secure, flexible, information and communication architectures that accommodate the uncertainty of business decision-making and changing needs of the global business.
- Undertake project management initiatives and research concerning information technology applications in diverse business environments.
- Frame judgments and develop information systems solutions that adhere to organisational governance, professional standards, legal and ethical frameworks.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]