GC153 - Graduate Certificate in International Business
Plan: GC153 - Graduate Certificate in International Business
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
Master of International Business will develop a body of knowledge and skills in international business. The specific learning outcomes of this program relate to the development of knowledge and skills in research, operational leadership, cross-cultural competency, analytical and technical competency, problem- solving and effective communication. The application of these will be demonstrated through interactive and experiential learning activities, case studies and assessments.
On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a broad, critical and practical understanding of contemporary issues and practices in business
- Evaluate and apply concepts, principles, theories, methods and contemporary practices in the area of international business to a range of organisational settings.
- Demonstrate a reflective and critical awareness of the legal, ethical, social, economic and environmental implications of business operations, processes and decisions.
- Conduct and manage business activities across borders, cultures and communities ethically and sustainably.
- Communicate clearly and persuasively to negotiate, consult, and engage with clients, employees and other stakeholders.
- Apply research principles and methods to design innovative options and solutions for, and make reasoned judgements about, problems and issues in contemporary business practice.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts, professional contexts and industry settings.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]