GC206 - Graduate Certificate in People Analytics
Plan: GC206 - Graduate Certificate in People Analytics
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
Upon the completion of this program, you will be able to:
1. Analyse the role that people analytics can play in transforming how people are managed in organisations.
2. Critically evaluate and communicate how well approaches to and tools of business and people analytics work in real life situations to inform effective decision-making.
3. Apply broad knowledge of analytical processes to implement people analytics in practice.
4. Analyse key differences in HR data and associated information systems to support HRM, strategic management solutions, decision-making processes, and people management operations.
5. Evaluate the role of people analytics to represent people in work related learning in diverse organisational contexts.Top of page
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]