MC104 - Master of Business (Property)
Plan: MC104P6 - Master of Business (Property)
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate of the Masters of Business (Property) you will have the knowledge, skills and capability to work as a property professional at a high management level. Dependent upon your chosen area of specialisation, you will equipped to work in diverse roles which include as a property developer, property manager and as a valuer. The knowledge, skills and abilities are incorporated into the following aspects of capability. As a graduate of the Masters of Business (Property) you will have developed the following capabilities:
- Work as a valued and ethical property professional in a diverse range of property related disciplines.
- Research, interpret, analyse and synthesise knowledge and information from diverse sources
- Apply knowledge to undertake critical analysis, diagnose and solve problems
- Assess and manage risk in a strategic way
- Take a strategic perspective with the ability to implement new directions
- Communicate effectively in a variety of contexts and modes
- Reflect on the experience of personal and professional practice and act in professional settings responsibly, ethically and with integrity
- Engage critically with social, environmental and economic policy and frameworks.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]