MC198 - Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Plan: MC198EXE - Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
This program you will provide you with the knowledge and professional skills necessary to effectively manage logistics and supply chain operations. On the sucessufl completion of this program you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a broad, critical and practical understanding of contemporary issues and practice in business.
- Apply concepts, principles, theories, methods and contemporary practices to effectively manage logistics and supply chain operations.
- Critically and methodically appraise problems related to the management of logistic and supply chain operations, and propose creative and innovative solutions.
- Apply project and change management skills, including organizational and interpersonal leadership skills, to effectively and efficiently address the key challenges of the evolving business environment.
- Apply written and verbal communication skills and your knowledge of logistics and supply chain management to negotiate contracts, resolve conflicts in contract management, and justify business decisions in bilateral and team settings.
- Engage with business activities in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- Apply research principles and methods to design innovative options and solutions for, and make reasonsed judgements about, problems and issues in contemporary business practice.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]