MC205 - Master of Commerce
Plan: MC205EXE15 - Master of Commerce
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The specific learning outcomes of this program will enable you to apply broad and specialised knowledge in business foundations, operational leadership, analytical and technical competency, problem-solving and effective communication to operate effectively in a range of settings. Working in operational, managerial and consulting roles, you will be able to apply your knowledge and skills to support enterprises and clients individually, or as part of a team providing support for business services. On the successful completion of this program you will be equipped to:
- Demonstrate a broad, critical and practical understanding of contemporary issues and practice in business.
- Apply an advanced and integrated understanding of a complex body of knowledge to operate effectively in professional practice.
- Communicate complex and abstract ideas, propositions, conclusions and decisions to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Draw on synthesised knowledge and skills to respond to new and complex issues or problems.
- Demonstrate the technical, intellectual, critical and practical skills needed to solve complex and unstructured contemporary business problems.
- Apply research principles and methods to design innovative options and solutions for, and make reasoned judgements about, problems and issues in contemporary business practice.
- Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts, professional contexts and industry settings.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]