- Learning outcomes
- Program delivery and structure
MC266 - Master of Fine Art
Plan: MC266 - Master of Fine Art
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
As a graduate, you will develop the following program learning outcomes:
- Conduct self directed studio based learning and independent research to develop your individual art practice and locate your artwork within appropriate contemporary, conceptual and theoretical contexts.
- Test, experiment and explore formal and conceptual issues through individual studio practice.
- Analyse and evaluate global, social, cultural, environmental and historical knowledge and contexts that may inform your art practice.
- Research, analyse and synthesise information and select appropriate methods and resources within your art practice.
- Produce and participate in discourse and scholarship that is globally informed, culturally and socially aware, ethical and respecting of difference and diversity.
- Engage in autonomous and continuous learning concerning new developments in artistic production and associated discourses.
- Present a body of artwork that demonstrates a level of technical and conceptual excellence in contemporary art practice.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]