MC279 - Master of Blockchain Enabled Business
Plan: MC279 - Master of Blockchain Enabled Business
Campus: City Campus
Program Learning Outcomes Statement
The program is designed to develop graduate outcomes, which aim to enhance general analytical, problem solving, and communication skills and specific knowledge required to meet the current and future needs and expectations of society and the workplace. At the successful completion of this program you will have developed the knowledge and skills to be able to work in a range of industry contexts where blockchain and related technologies and platforms may be used. On successful completion of this program you will be able to:
1. Demonstrate a broad, critical and practical understanding of contemporary issues, theories and practices in blockchain and distributed ledger technologies, from the perspectives of economics, finance, law, ethics, accounting and business IT.
2. Critically analyse and evaluate blockchain strategies and solutions models to resolve problems using various solutions drawn from theory and from contemporary practice.
3. Formulate and justify solutions to problems across a range of business contexts that are based on reasoned judgements and reference ethical, regulatory and global perspectives.
4. Reflect on performance feedback to identify action strategies for improvement.
5. Communicate business data and concepts to professionals and non-professionals in diverse contexts.
6. Apply an adaptive and collaborative approach to working with others in a variety of contexts.
7. Apply research principles and methods to design innovative options and solutions for, and make reasoned judgements about, problems and issues in contemporary business practice.
8. Apply and integrate professional theory with practice in authentic Work Integrated Learning (WIL) contexts, professional contexts and industry settings.
[Previous: Overview] [Next: Program delivery and structure]