25 August 2014
Capture exciting moments from your overseas study experiences and win!
Share with us one of your favourite moments.
The Wanderlust photo competition returns in 2014 with the Education Abroad Office accepting entries until Sunday 7 September.
If you have taken part in a study tour or student exchange program at RMIT, share your moments by entering the Education Abroad Office Wanderlust photo competition.
Enter your photo into one of four categories;
• Explore the World
• Quintessential Melbourne
• Social media snap
• People choice award
• Overall first place prize (out of both inbound and outbound categories): Sony ILCE6000LB Digital Camera valued at over $800.
• Explore the World: A short course in photography.
• Quintessential Melbourne: One night accommodation for two at Mercure Welcome Hotel.
• People’s Choice Award: $250 STA Voucher
• Social Media Snap: Cell Lense Kit, including five camera lenses for your phone.
Entries close at 11.59 pm on Sunday 7 September.
To enter or for more information, go to Wanderlust photo competition.