04 December 2013
IT services over the summer period
Please note IT services' operating hours over the summer period:
University shutdown period - Wednesday 25 December to Wednesday 1 January inclusive:
- The IT Service Desk will close at 12.00 noon on Tuesday 24 December and reopen at 8.00 am Thursday 2 January
- AV Support will close at 12.00 noon on Tuesday 24 December and reopen 8:30 am Thursday 2 January 2014
- Switchboard will close at 12.00 noon on Tuesday 24 December and reopen at 8.30 am Thursday 2 January 2014
Summer operating hours:
- IT service points - Sunday 1 December to Monday 17 February 2014:
- Bundoora Library - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Brunswick Library - Tuesday, Thursday - 9am to 5pm
- Swanston Library - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Swanston Academic Building (SAB) - Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm
- Swanston Lab (8.3) - Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm
IT Service Desk - Sunday 1 December to Friday 31 January:
- 8.00 am to 6.00 pm (AEST) Monday to Friday
View the IT Service Desk web page for details.
ITS will continue to remotely monitor critical systems and services during the University shutdown period.
To keep up to date on service interruptions, view the IT service status web page.
Source: Nichole Brinsmead, (Acting) Executive Director, ITS