21 January 2016
New to RMIT sessions
Begin the semester stress-free!
Throughout Orientation, RMIT Connect will be hosting sessions to answer your questions about accommodation, settling in to RMIT or living in Melbourne and to help you balance study and life.
Some of the topics you’ll hear about include:
- where to look for accommodation
- how to organise a bank account and choose a mobile and Internet provider
- how to find a part-time job
- how to use public transport in Melbourne
- what free services and facilities are available at RMIT
- how to meet people and get involved on campus.
Sign up for a New to RMIT session by visiting the registration webpage.
If you have any questions, contact a Student Wellbeing Advisor through RMIT Connect.