23 September 2015
Are you a Monster Child?
Monster Children wants to check out your world!
Rifle through your hard drives and pull out your hair as you try to decide the photo that will win Monster Children’s annual photo competition.
Monster Children is a quarterly lifestyle publication with a focus on surfing, skating, art, music, photography and a bunch of other cool stuff. For the past five years, they have been running a photo competition with each year growing a little bigger and this year will be no exception.
The photo competition hopes to uncover photographers around the world doing the most interesting and innovative work in the world.
There are six categories that you can enter:
- Travel sponsored by Corona Extra
- Music sponsored by Levis®
- Girls sponsored by D’Blanc
- Action sponsored by Leica
- Lifestyle sponsored by Bulleit Bourbon
- Student sponsored by Monster Children
You may enter your work in as many categories as you like and as many times as you like. However, this competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the competition.
- The winner of the Travel, Girls, Action, Lifestyle and Music categories will receive $5,000 AUD.
- Student category winner will receive an enormous prize pack put together by the competition sponsors and a lifetime subscription to Monster Children.
Entries close 16 October 2015.
To enter and for more information, go Monster Children Photo Competition.