Competitive grant support
Assistance with competitive grant applications is available for:
- matching funding opportunities to your research project
- obtaining expert academic review of the quality and competitiveness of your research proposal
- addressing selection criteria
- general proof reading, readability, logical construction and flow of the proposal
- presenting track record information to maximise impact
- preparation of budgets
- provide guidance on University Research Office deadlines and processes
- information sessions and scheme specific workshops and tailored workshops on request.
All general enquiries should be sent to: email@example.com
Special note: Central Research Office deadlines
Australian Research Council (ARC) Scheme applications are managed through a comprehensive process involving the College and Central Research Office. Please see the College ARC Funding Page for Scheme-specific information and deadlines.
For all other (non-ARC) competitive funding schemes, completed applications are required to be lodged to the Central Research Office together with the Grant Application Coversheet, at least 5 working days before the external deadline. See Funding my research for more information.