21 December 2015
Melbourne Short Film Contest: You Are What You Share
Get connected with small businesses to co-create!
Start the new year off with a new challenge and a fresh approach by entering this contest to expand your portfolio and networks, and there’s also a massive $3000 value in prizes up for grabs!
Neeboz is offering the “You Are What You Share Contest” as a way to match interested local filmmakers with small businesses that are keen to have their branded stories told. The idea is to encourage new creative collaborations and opportunities for local filmmakers and the small business community.
Don't worry if you haven't dabbled in corporate film before, as it is a guided process and it's a great chance to learn and work with others that are learning too as you develop a creative two minute short film.
- Express your interest via the competition website, requesting the expression of interest (EOI) form
- Submit your EOI application. Once your application is accepted, we will match you up with a small business for contest entry.
The winning films and filmmakers will receive valuable marketing leverage throughout the Neeboz launch next year, plus:
1. cash prize of $1500
- First place prize $1000
- Second place prize $500
2. filmmaking and processional development advice from Creativa Videos.
3. marketing education from Versatile Information Solutions (VIS).
- The last day to submit your short film is 22 February 2016.
- Winners will be announced at the Neeboz launch party at the end of February 2016.
For more information on how to apply for the contest visit, You Are What You Share Contest.