Film, media and communication news
- Free tickets to Millionaire Hot Seat 20/04/2017Channel 9 quiz show Millionaire Hot Seat is looking to fill its audience ranks with the best, brightest or most willing RMIT students.
- We Sell This City 06/12/2016The State Library of Victoria is inviting you to delve into its advertising collections, discuss the process of creating advertising campaigns, and hear from design experts about past and present trends.
- Fact or Fiction: Does Anybody Care? 21/09/2016Our Graduate Diploma Journalism students presents this symposium where you will hear from working journalists and editors debate the changing nature of journalism and the challenges for media operators and teachers at a time of disruption.
- Tropfest 2017 - Year of the Pineapple 15/07/2016Tropfest is celebrating their 25th anniversary in February next year, and they are on the search for emerging filmmakers to enter their next competition.
- Could you be Australia’s latest millionaire? 04/04/2016RMIT student takes out millionaire title has a nice ring to it and this could very well become a reality if you have the guts and wits to take the seat across from Eddie McGuire.
- Millionaire Hot Seat 17/03/2016The Nine Network is offering you and your friends the opportunity to attend a live recording of Millionaire Hot Seat and see Eddie McGuire live in action!
- You + your business idea = Channel Nine’s new television series 18/01/2016If you consider yourself an entrepreneur with an amazing business idea, here’s an opportunity to promote your business venture on television - exclusive to RMIT students.
- Melbourne Short Film Contest: You Are What You Share 21/12/2015Start the new year off with a new challenge and a fresh approach by entering this contest to expand your portfolio and networks, and there’s also a massive $3000 value in prizes up for grabs!
- Get busy with Million Hot Seat 19/11/2015With four recording days left for the year, this is your last chance to be part of a live studio audience where you could win up to $700 in cash or two highly sought after tickets to watch the Footy Show live