This procedure establishes the workflow for the publication of content on RMIT’s website.
This procedure applies to all RMIT staff members who create, publish or manage images for the RMIT web presence.
This procedure does not apply to:
- courseware, including scholarly work, student work and learning and teaching materials
- websites that have no relationship to RMIT (for example, personal or private sites)
Procedure steps and actions
Procedure (including Key Points)
Creating web content
1. To ensure content is timely, relevant, accessible, current and compelling, it must be created in keeping with the workflow including the roles and responsibilities identified below.
2. Workflows for specific content types are identified in the content type guidelines that identify expiry dates and content requirements.
3. Content on RMIT’s main website should be completed by trained staff in each of the following roles: