15 July 2016
Tropfest 2017 - Year of the Pineapple
Tropfest – the world’s largest short film festival.
- Free tickets to Millionaire Hot Seat 20/04/2017
- We Sell This City 06/12/2016
- Could you be Australia’s latest millionaire? 04/04/2016
- Millionaire Hot Seat 17/03/2016
- You + your business idea = Channel Nine’s new television series 18/01/2016
- Melbourne Short Film Contest: You Are What You Share 21/12/2015
Tropfest is celebrating their 25th anniversary in February next year, and they are on the search for emerging filmmakers to enter their next competition.
The Festival knows we train and house a load of incredible talent and have asked us to ask you to get involved in this world renowned film festival. And why wouldn’t we support this home grown festival when Tropfest can provide you with a world of opportunities in media and communications. Its unique platform for showcasing film to a huge audience is second to none for emerging filmmakers.
For 2017, the Festival has chosen the pineapple – a symbol of welcome as it’s signature item (TSI), meaning all films submitted must contain the TSI PINEAPPLE and not just any old pineapple.
So, if you love filmmaking and have a story to tell, get filming and enter Tropfest.
Submissions close 15 December 2016.
For more information, go to Tropfest.