Statement on student experience
RMIT will aspire to:
- Foster independent thought and action through projects, studios and work placements to encourage a focus on and experience of achievement
- Nurture openness and creativity through the excitement of encountering diverse cultures and different ways of understanding and working
- Build a sense of belonging and commitment by making connections for students with their chosen professions and occupations and with their fellow students
- Develop in students the deep knowledge and the skills and attributes required for success in their chosen profession or occupation
- Understand the experience and aspirations of our students, and use this knowledge to shape improvement in education and services.