26 March 2013
Celebrating creativity in all forms, CARBON is a two-day festival of art, design, style and culture featuring speakers who are world renowned in their fields.
2013-04-13 and 14
12 midday to 5 pm, both days.
Storey Hall Auditorium, building 16, level 5, City campus.
Why do we like Carbon?
One, it’s held at Storey Hall Auditorium.
Two, students get 20% discount on tickets.
Three, there will be a host of speakers including:
- seminal San Francisco contemporary artist Barry McGee
- Shawn Stussy (Stussy)
- Ronnie Fieg (Kith NYC)
- Eddie Huang (Baohaus/VICE)
- Henry Chalfany (Subway Art/Style Wars)
- Martha Cooper (Subway Art)
- Jeff Hamada (Booooooom.com)
- Simon “Woody” Wood (Sneaker Freaker Magazine)
- and many more.
For more information or to buy tickets visit http://www.weareallcarbon.com/tickets.