International Excellence Scholarship for Latin America
If you are an international student from Latin America commencing an RMIT program in Semester 1, 2018, this scholarship can provide financial assistance during your first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of scholarships available
Six (6) scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Latin America countries.
- applying from any of the above listed countries
- enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in 2018.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship (an application form will be posted here when applications re-open).
Applications are now CLOSED.
15 January 2018.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on personal statement and academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants in receipt of a loan-scholarships may be considered).
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 8676 7047
Ready to Apply?