28 November 2013
Do you want this job?
You will get to enjoy Santiago, Valparaiso, Atacama Desert, Patagonia, Torres del Paine and more
Travel to Chile. Appear on Network Ten. Do we need to say more?
TV travel series Places We Go is looking for a guest reporter to send to Chile. If you are chosen, you will see spectacular mountains and deserts, explore the history of cities and towns, and taste some of the world’s finest wine. You will also get to bring a friend on the adventure. More importantly, you will be on national TV next year!
This job could be yours if you:
• have a current passport
• love adventure and travelling
• have great English skills
• are comfortable in front of a camera
• are available in late March and mid-May 2013
• are an Australian resident, 18 years old or older
TV experience is not required as you will learn the ropes along the way. Applications close on 19 December 2013.
For more information, go to Places We Go.