Vacation and Internship fair
Launch your future career and take advantage of new employment opportunities at the Vacation and Internship Fair.
Attend the Fair to chat to employers about:
- vacation work
- graduate employment
- global placements
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL).
The Vacation and Internship Fair is a great opportunity to explore future career options for all year levels, backgrounds and professional interests.
Time and date
Thursday 3 August
Please ensure you attend the appropriate session based on your area of study
Storey Hall, Building 16, 342 Swanston Street, Melbourne
First session 10am–12pm
School of Accounting Co-operative Program Fair
- Exclusive event open to all second-year accounting students eligible to undertake the Co-operative Year in 2018
- First year accounting students will also attend to meet employers and plan future career opportunities.
Second session 1–3pm
- Business IT and Logistics
- Economics, Finance and Marketing
- Business and Law
- Media and Communication
- Social Work and Community Services
- Justice and Legal
Third session 4–6pm
- Architecture and Design
- Fashion and Textiles
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Property, Construction and Project Management
- Environment, Planning and Urban Design
RMIT City campus, Storey Hall Auditorium, Building 16, level 5
Registration to open soon.
Your RMIT student ID card is required for entry.
How can I prepare?
Employers receive thousands of applications for a small number of positions. You can impress potential employers at the fair through research and preparation.
To make sure you put your best foot forward at the Fair:
- Check out the list of employers attending and research those that you want to target on the day.
- Attend a Vacation and Internship Fair preparation workshop. Login to CareerHub for event details.
- Prepare and ask questions that show you have researched the organisation.
- Practise your elevator pitch and think about the best way to promote yourself.
Look over the Vacation and Internship Fair preparation quick tips (PDF 202Kb) for more advice and find out what employers are looking for in this video.
Download the free Careers Fair Plus App
Prepare for the fair by having up to the minute information about:
- which employers are participating
- floor plans to find particular employers
- tips for making the most from the fair.
For more information on how you can prepare for the Vacation and Internship fair visit the Careers Toolkit (login required).
For more careers support and information on industries and employers visit:
- CareerHub - RMIT’s employment website, accessible only to RMIT students
- Graduate Opportunities
This service is supported by your Student Services and Amenities Fee.