Health and wellbeing news
- University Mental Health and Wellbeing Day 01/05/2017On Tuesday 2 May, more than 30 universities across Australia and New Zealand will acknowledge University Mental Health and Wellbeing Day.
- Topping up has never been easier at Bundoora 20/03/2017A Myki facility has been installed at the Security Desk in Bundoora (Building 210, level 2).
- Help shape a future based on safety and respect 26/09/2016Take part in Australia’s first-ever national prevalence survey on uni student experiences of sexual assault and harassment, and it’s not just RMIT students being asked to take part but all Australian uni students.
- Get geared up 18/08/2016A new bike vending machine has been installed at the entrance of the Bike Hub in Building 51 to complement the bike repair station.
- ATO's Top Five Tax Tips 22/07/2016If you’re working while you studying, the odds are you’ll have to lodge a tax return, and thanks to help from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), tax time is now simpler than ever!
- Annual Youth Survey 18/07/2016Mission Australia is currently running a national survey that gives a voice to the concerns, values and thoughts of young people between ages of 15-19 across Australia and they would love your participation.
- Young Carer Bursary Programme 06/07/2016If you wear both student and carer hats, you are invited to apply for the 2017 Young Carer Bursary Programme.
- Snooze Lounges now on all campuses 07/06/2016Driven by student feedback from RMIT Student Union, three Snooze Lounges are now open across Brunswick, Bundoora and City campus for you to rest easy.
- Getting our undies in a twist for fair trade 09/05/2016This fair trade fortnight RMIT staff and students are raising awareness of fair fashion and supporting fair trade as a contribution to the fight against poverty and exploitation, climate change and economic crises.