14 November 2014
Be mentored by the world’s biggest thinkers!
If you have an extreme passion for innovation, research, and the application of new ideas and you’re looking to challenge yourself and your research skills, consider entering Future Ideas worldwide academic competition.
Future Ideas connects innovators from around the world to stimulate the development of ideas. Each year they organize the Worldwide Academic Competition, where you submit an idea in one of their six themes of the Future: Business, Technology, Design, Sustainability, Community, and Health.
To be eligible you will have conducted original research under the supervision of a professor or faculty member from a university or academic institution, and have written the research in the form of a thesis, honors project, published journal article, etc.
Each theme of our competition has 3 winners.
1. Mentorship from some of the top thinkers in the world
2. 1,000 Euro Cash prize
3. Professional networking opportunities
4. Promotion on our website and social media channels
5. Full permanent access to our platform
6. Being profiled in our “Ideas for the Future” winners booklet
1. Mentorship from top professors and business professionals
2. Professional networking opportunities
3. Promotion on our website and social media channels
4. Full permanent access to our platform
5. Being profiled in our “Ideas for the Future” winners booklet
1. Professional networking opportunities
2. Promotion on our website and social media channels
3. Full permanent access to our platform
4. Being profiled in our “Ideas for the Future” winners booklet
- Start of submissions 15 October 2014
- End of submissions 17 December 2014
- Announcement of winners 20 February 2015
For more information or to enter, visit Future Ideas worldwide academic competition.