Off-air recording requests
Academic and teaching staff can request free-to-air TV programs for recording and adding to the Library collection.
- Same day requests must be made before 4 pm on the day, and weekend requests need to be received before 4 pm on Friday.
- Requests without a name and email address will not be processed.
Making your request
If you have any problems completing this form or wish to follow up on your request, call our Service Desk on 99252020.
News databases and TV stations
RMIT’s Screenrights agreement allows the University to record off-air broadcasts for educational purposes. We can:
- Make multiple copies of titles.
- Provide a fast turn around time to meet teaching deadlines over sourcing material commercially.
- Digitise material for streaming delivery through Blackboard.
- Change formats of recorded material to ensure the fairest and most flexible means of access to the material by our students.
Further information is available from RMIT Copyright Management Service.