12 August 2013
National Hoodie Day
Cool hoodies for a cool cause.
- Spacecraft - Meet the Maker Studio Tour 23/08/2013
- RMIT’s elite athlete competes internationally with the Open women’s rowing team 16/08/2013
- Mattt Bags - Meet the Maker Studio Tour 14/08/2013
- Footy time! Free AFL tickets for students 05/08/2013
- Can you hold a tune? RMIT Music is calling out to all musicians 23/07/2013
- The mighty Redbacks take on Ballarat 10/07/2013
Get yourself a limited edition AIME Hoodie for this year’s National Hoodie Day on 30 August 2013.
AIME (Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience) provides a dynamic educational program that gives Indigenous high school students the skills, opportunities, belief and confidence to finish school at the same rate as their peers.
Every hoodie sold will bring AIME closer to their goal – working with 10,000 Indigenous students across Australia by 2018.
This year, AIME is partnering with iconic Australian brand, BONDS, to bring you the hoodie.
RMIT joined the AIME family in 2010, after recognising the positive impact AIME has had in driving the academic achievement of Indigenous students.
For more information, go to AIME.