School of Property, Construction and Project Management Scholarships for Indian Students
If you are an Indian citizen commencing a select RMIT Masters by Coursework program, you may be eligible for these scholarships which can contribute towards your tuition fees.
Value and duration
50% discount on the tuition fees per year per for standard duration of the program
Number of scholarships available
One per semester
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Indian citizen
- apply from India
- have an offer for a Masters by Coursework in:
- enrol in one of the above eligible programs to commence in Semester 1, 2018
The scholarship is competitive, so the best applicant will be awarded the scholarship each semester.
Not eligible for this scholarship? Discover more RMIT scholarships offered in 2018 including:
Applications are now closed.
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be paid as 50% discount of tuitions fees per year for the duration of the program up to a maximum of 2 years.
- Scholarship will only be paid for the normal full-time duration of the program.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another semester and must be taken up in Semester 1, 2018.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available for Masters by Coursework in:
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The Scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered until all scholarships have been allocated.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Scholarship awardees will be involved in promotional activities for RMIT.
- The scholarship payment towards tuition fees will be credited two weeks after commencement.
- Student must maintain at least a credit average each semester to remain eligible the following semester. If the student does not maintain a credit average the scholarship may be withdrawn.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions (PDF).
For further information
For any questions regarding the scholarship please contact email@example.com