Career Deconstruction Series
Industry figures involved in the New Academic Street project are invited to present to students as part of the ongoing Career Deconstruction Series. Architects, landscape architects, engineers, builders and project managers discuss their ideas, expertise and role in the construction of the new City campus learning spaces.
The Series kicked-off in mid-2015 and presentations will continue intermittently throughout the two-year life of the project, giving students valuable insight into the real-life workings of a major city construction project.
Below, listen to the Career Deconstruction Series lectures that have taken place in 2015 and 2016.
- The new student portals – Edward Berry (Lyons), Ben Brown (Lendlease) and Marcus Bailey (RMIT). Listen via Echo360.
- Construction and Project Management - Marcus Bailey (RMIT), Ben Brown (Lendlease). Listen via Echo360
- Architecture and Design - Lyons Architects. Listen via Echo360
- Structural Engineering - James Danatzis and Reece McCorkindale (ARUP) and Nigel Bertram (NMBW). Listen via Echo360
- Environmental and Sustainable Design - Environmental and Sustainable Design presented by Nick Bamford and Michael Li (AECOM). Listen via Echo360