Community service news
- World’s Biggest Coffee Break 11/05/2016Be part of the world's biggest coffee break at Pearson and Murphy's Cafe in Building 1, City campus for the World Fairtrade Challenge on Friday 13 May.
- Victorian Training Awards 08/04/2016To celebrate the achievements in skills and training of Victorians, the Education State is presenting awards to students and teachers in six individual categories and they are looking to you to nominate someone who is deserving of such award.
- UNAA World Environment Day Awards 02/02/2016United Nations Association of Australia (UNAA) is calling for entries for the 2016 World Environment Day Awards.
- Redbacks doing us and Australia proud 15/01/2016Show your support and help our Cheerleading club dance team make it to Dance Worlds in Orlando, Florida by joining them at their first outdoor movie night fundraiser at Alumni Courtyard, City campus.
- triple j Hottest 100 AIME Partnership 17/12/2015Be a part of closing the gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous students
- Vote for RMIT’s AIME legends Steven and Tehyali 14/10/2015This is your chance to help RMIT’s Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience (AIME) students make it big with some top notch performance-focused mentoring sessions.
- Victorian International Education Awards 27/07/2015If you’re international student or know an international student who is achieving great heights from their studies at RMIT, nominate them for the Victorian International Education Awards.
- National Hoodie Day 25/06/2015On Friday 10 July, Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience (AIME) is calling on Australians to show their support for more Indigenous kids to finish school at the same rate as every Australian child by donning an AIME Hoodie.
- Fair Trade Fortnight 07/05/2015RMIT encourages you to support the nationwide annual fair trade celebration from 9 to 22 May 2015.