Telephone headsets are available for most types of telephones used within RMIT including the new VoIP telephones.
Ordering, receiving and installing
The following process provides the steps required to order, receive and install a telephone headset:
- Go to the headset vendor’s RMIT headset page.
- Follow directions on the headset vendor’s page to view headset types, ask questions, and get pricing.
- Download and complete headset ordering form.
- Forward the form, with manager’s approval, via email to ITS on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ITS will order the telephone headset
- Delivery will be to your local IT desktop support group.
- Your local IT desktop support will deliver and install the headset at your work station.
For further assistance: