Science, Engineering and Health scholarships for Indian students (Postgraduate)
If you are an Indian citizen commencing an RMIT Masters by Coursework in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology, you could be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years.
Value and duration
AU$10,000 for the total duration of the program.
Number of scholarships available
Ten (10) postgraduate scholarships available
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be an Indian citizen
- apply from India
- have an excellent academic background (students must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution).
- enrol in a Masters by Coursework commencing in Semester 2, 2017 in:
Not eligible? Discover more RMIT scholarships offered in 2017 including:
- Science, Engineering and Health scholarships for Indian students (undergraduate)
- Global leaders scholarships for Indian students
- Scholarships for international students
Applications now closed.
Applications now closed.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 2, 2017
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will be paid at AU$5,000 per year for the duration of the program up to a maximum of AU$10,000.
- Scholarship will only be paid for the normal full-time duration of the program.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 2, 2017.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarships are only available for Masters by Coursework in:
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The Scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered until all scholarships have been allocated.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Scholarship awardees will be involved in promotional activities for RMIT.
- The scholarship payment towards tuition fees will be credited two weeks after commencement.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions document (PDF).
For further information
For any questions regarding the scholarship please contact email@example.com