Advice and planning for custom solutions
For unique IT and audio visual (AV) situations, you’re going to require some expert help that’s over and above the standard RMIT University services we provide. But if you’re a staff member or conducting research, how do you get things started?
Our IT consultancy service is your first point of call. Our team of solution consultants and IT architects know what’s possible when it comes to IT and audio visual design. They’ll work with you to understand your requirements – then advise, assess, plan and design a custom solution that’s fit for purpose.
Using a best practice methodology, they can analyse your needs, investigate the options, estimate the potential effort and identify the risks. It means you’ll have a solid base and a technology plan to move forward with.
Here’s what you get:
- access to solution consultants and technical architects
- a tailored engagement, specific to your requirements
- practical tools, templates, methods and best practices
- consultancy on AV architecture, design and recommended equipment.
- business process analysis and documentation
- requirements analysis and specification
- technology options study
- estimation services
- identification of business drivers and benefits (for proposal preparation)
- ICT impact analysis (process changes, program and course changes) risk analysis.
Please note –the actual implementation of any recommended solution is outside the scope of this service. See our IT system development service.
Ready to get on with IT?
All IT system work is subject to resource availability, funding and prioritisation.