15 July 2014
Scrambler You Are: an international contest dedicated to video-makers
The Scrambler universe is coming: express yourself!
- Transitions Film Festival 09/02/2015
- Is this your winning snapshot? 19/08/2013
- Millionaire hot seat callout 24/05/2013
- The People's Voice: instrument for change or just a lot of noise? 22/05/2013
- Free lecture: “Lifelogging”, an information retrieval challenge 10/04/2013
Express yourself, your way of life, how you make the difference every day in the present days, all in a 120 second video and you could win a trip to Italy to collect your prize!
“Scrambler You Are” is an international contest from the makers of Ducati motorcycles, dedicated to video makers (minimum18 years of age), for the concept and achievement of short films.
To enter, they want you to make and submit a 120 second video that expresses your style and your way of being: young, happy, free spirit, nature lover, self-made, original, non-conventional, enjoying extreme sports, design and style addicted, urban biker, street artist.
- First official Jury’s prize 5,000 euros.
- Second official Jury’s prize 2,000 euros.
- First online Popular Jury’s prize 1,000 euros.
The organization, Ducati Motor Holding spa, will cover the contingent travel and accommodation expenses for the contest’s winners, for the official prize giving ceremony.
Registration and upload of videos: from 30 June to 6 October 2014.
For entry details and conditions, go to Scrambler You Are video contest.