Siemens-RMIT Fine Art Scholarship Awards
Becc Orszag received the Siemens-RMIT Acquisition prize for her charcoal drawing, cannot contain this, 2009.
- Siemens-RMIT Fine Art Scholarship Awards entrants 2010 31/01/2010
- Siemens-RMIT Fine Art Scholarship Awards exhibition 2010 31/01/2010
- Siemens-RMIT Fine Art Scholarship Awards winners 2010 31/01/2010
- Siemens-RMIT Fine Art Scholarships - Judges Report 2009 22/01/2010
- Siemens Awards open doors 19/01/2010
- Siemens Awards announced Wednesday 20 January 6-8pm 19/01/2010
The Siemens-RMIT Fine Art Scholarship Awards is one of the most progressive scholarships of its kind in Australia. Now in its ninth year, it enables RMIT students to further their careers in fine arts by assisting their research and production costs. Each year eight students share $32,000; five undergraduate travel scholarships and three postgraduate scholarships. The partnership demonstrates the commitment of both Siemens and RMIT University to innovation, knowledge and excellence.
Exhibition dates: 16 December - 23 January
Read about the eight winners
- Becc Orszag
- Jennifer Bishop
- Malcolm Lloyd
- Clare Rae
- Lucie Hallenstein
- Marita Lillie
- Saskia Moore
- Ernesto Rios Lanz.
Read about five shortlisted artists:
Harry Metcalf, with his work Wall Painting, 2009. Photo Credit: Mark Ashkanasy, RMIT Gallery 2009
Robyn Phelan with her work Mountainscape: Two Views, 2009. Photo Credit: Mark Ashkanasy, RMIT Gallery, 2009
Caroline Kennedy-McCraken, with her work Notation, 2009. Photo credit: Mark Ashkanasy, RMIT Gallery, 2009