Cross institutional enrolment - outbound

Outbound cross institutional enrolment

Students currently enrolled in an RMIT University program who wish to study at another Australian institution (host institute), may apply to study single units on a cross institutional outbound basis.

Help your students

Advise your students to submit their application before the scheduled start of the relevant semester to ensure that they can be enrolled to attend classes and access online learning materials and University services.

Check that the student has completed the following forms:

Outbound cross institutional students must:

  • complete a Commonwealth Assistance form (CAF) at both RMIT and the host institution
  • have the same HECS-HELP code at both institutions.

Need more information?

If you need further information including program and plan codes or fund source details please email

Related links