Daniel Notting, Bachelor of Applied Science (Medical Radiations). Victorian Department of Health and Human Services Nuclear Medicine Scholarship.
Scholarships for students studying science.
Certificate and diplomaPage menu
- Air Pilots Scholarship For Bachelor of Applied Science (Aviation) students, worth $3000; applications now closed.
- Geomatic Technologies Women in Geospatial Scholarship For geospatial science and surveying students; worth $8000; applications now closed.
- Invergowrie Foundation Scholarships for Women in Science, Engineering and Health For female students commencing an undergraduate degree in the College of Science, Engineering and Health and can demonstrate educational disadvantage; worth $3000 per year for up to four years; not currently taking applications.
- Professor Robert and Josephine Shanks Undergraduate Scholarship For students commencing their Honours year in 2017; worth up to $7000 for one year; applications now closed.
- School of Applied Sciences vacation scholarship For honours students at the School of Applied Sciences; worth a one-off $2000 payment for a summer vacation research project; applications now closed.
- Victorian Department of Health and Human Services Nuclear Medicine Scholarship For commencing Medical Radiations (Nuclear Medicine) students; worth $10,000 over three years; applications now closed.
Postgraduate by courseworkPage menu
Postgraduate by research
- PhD Scholarship in Additive Manufacturing of Gradient Lattice Structure For PhD candidates interested in undertaking cutting-edge research into lightweight multi-material and functional structures as part of ARC Training Centre in Lightweight Automotive Structures.
- PhD Scholarship in Cell Tracking For PhD candidates in computer science, electrical, biomedical, or mechatronics engineering; worth $28,849; applications now open.
- PhD Scholarship in Computational Biophysics For PhD candidates in physics, chemistry, biophysics, biology or engineering; worth up to $30,000 per year; also available as top-up scholarship for up to $10,000 per year; applications now open.
- PhD Scholarship in Computer Vision For PhD candidates in computer science, electrical, biomedical, or mechatronics engineering; worth $25,848; applications now open.
- PhD Scholarship in Cure on Demand Resins For PhD candidates in materials, manufacturing or mechanical engineering, physics or chemistry; worth up to $31,298 per annum for three years with a possible six-month extension; applications close when candidate is selected.
- PhD Scholarship in Structural Engineering For PhD candidates in experimental and/or analytical work with civil engineering background; project based; worth $25,000 per annum for three years; applications now open.
- PhD Scholarship in Visual Analytics For PhD candidates in computer science, electrical, biomedical, or mechatronics engineering; worth $25,848; applications now open.
- PhD top-up scholarship in mathematical sciences or geospatial sciences For PhD students in mathematical sciences or geospatial sciences; worth $10,000; applications now open.
- Professor Robert and Josephine Shanks Scholarship For doctoral research students in receipt of an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA); worth $12,000 per annum; no application required.
- SPACE Environment Research Centre Top-Up Scholarship For a PhD or Master candidate; worth up to $15,000 per annum; applications are now open and top-up scholarships will remain open until all the positions are filled.
Australian Biological Resources Study - National Taxonomy Research Grant Program
For study in biological taxonomy or systematics analysis.
Australian Biological Resources Study - Travel Bursary
For travel related to biological taxonomy or systematics analysis. Applications close April.
Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (AINSE) Travel Scholarships
For presentation of AINSE-supported research at an international meeting.
Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association (APPEA) - Tony Noon Memorial Scholarships
For honours, postgraduate coursework or PhD students in a petroleum-related field. Applications close August.
Bingo Industries Scholarship
A scholarship to go towards the cost of student tuition fees and textbooks. Applicants must develop a plan to manage the interaction between people and the environment to satisfy the need for a clean, sustainable future. Applications close April.
Bizify's Startup Future Scholarship
This scholarship aims to support the growth of startups and is offered to students currently enrolled in Business Accounting and/or Computer Science tertiary education courses. The scholarship is designed to help students to further their skill, gain industry knowledge and promote their work. Applications close December.
Bush Blitz Tactical Taxonomy Grant
Worth up to $15,000 and available to researchers for the publication of new species and resolution of problematic groups collected from Bush Blitz surveys. Expressions of Interest close 30 November 2017.
ConocoPhillips SPIRIT Scholarship
For health, safety and environmental science students considering a career in the energy. Applications close March.
For outstanding students in targeted science and engineering-related fields. Closing dates vary.
Dairy Manufacturing Scholarship
Each year Dairy Australia offers dairy manufacturing scholarships to four new graduates and diploma holders who are committed to and passionate about the dairy industry. The scholarship provides a generous living allowance and includes 10-12 weeks training. Applications close November.
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources Science and Innovation Awards
Up to $22,000 grant to fund a project on an innovative or emerging scientific issue, including biophysical and social sciences, that will contribute to the ongoing success and sustainability of Australia's agricultural, fisheries and forestry industries. Applications close October.
hipages Scholarship for Female Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths Students
Worth $5000. For female students in the bachelor and/or master studies of science, technology, engineering or maths, entering their second year or above of studies. Applications close March.
King and Amy O'Malley Trust Home Economics Scholarships
For the study of home economics. Applications close 5pm on the last Friday in July of each year.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand for Women in Science Fellowships
The Fellowships are intended to help early-career female scientists consolidate their careers and rise to leadership positions in science. Applications close April.
Living Valley Scholarship for the Advancement of Natural Health
For students excelling in an area of health studies and with an interest in naturopathy this scholarship provides $2000 towards tuition fees. Applications close December.
Rural Finance Scholarships
Funding of up to $6,000 per year open to vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate students who demonstrate a career commitment to agriculture including farming, consultancy, research, technological and other related services. Applications close May.
SRIS - Sugar Research Institute Scholarship
For students undertaking an engineering and /or technical degree at an Australian university or tertiary institution. Applications close March.
Victoria Fellowships in Engineering, Science or Technology
Offers the opportunity to broaden experience, develop networks and better understand where activities fit into the local and international scene.
Water Research Australia Scholarship
Postgraduate scholarships for students in water studies. Closing dates vary.
Wentworth Group Science Scholarships
For postgraduate students looking to become active contributors at the interface of good decision making and world class science.
Young Scientist Study Award
For young scientists who work/study in the fields of the life, material, chemical or environmental sciences. Applications close January.