Web Room Booking
The Web Room Booking System is an easy-to-use website for ad hoc bookings of RMIT University teaching space by all staff members.
This does not include booking meeting spaces at the University. Please contact your school or department administration for further information.
Bookings can be:
- up to three continuous weeks (outside of HE/TAFE semesters), and are in 24-hour format (ie. 9am is 9:00 and 9pm is 21:00)
- in any centrally-managed classroom or lecture theatre (not meeting rooms).
Some specialist spaces are also available to school staff members.
Bookings are restricted between the commencement of VE semester and the end of HE semester week one.
- S1 - 6 Feb to 5 Mar
- S2 - 6 Jul - 23 Jul
Room bookings for staff
Support information for staff
- WRB Instruction Manual (PDF 2.83mb 16p) (login required)
- WRB Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- To view campus maps and floor plans of university space visit
Property Central Map Enquiries
Any enquiries relating to the system can be directed to RMIT Service and Support website.