02 August 2013
IT support on Open Day – Sunday 11 August
Information Technology Services (ITS) will have additional staff rostered on for Open Day, to ensure IT services run as smoothly as possible for all visitors, staff and students.
We’ll also be demonstrating some of the great technology available to prospective RMIT students across each campus on Open Day, including the free Wireless network, demos of our virtual computing environment, myDesktop and a collaboration experience using Google Apps. The Microsoft Lounge at the City campus will also be open.
IT Support Services for Open Day will include:
Free wireless access for all visitors
Guests can log on to the RMIT Open Day network, 8am -5pm, all campuses.
General IT Support (8am -4pm, all campuses)
- Network account assistance
- Password management
- Application support
- Student email
- Desktop support
- On-call audio visual support
- Switchboard for all general enquiries
On-call audio visual support:
9am - 4pm, City, Brunswick and Bundoora campuses
Two 24-hour computer laboratories:
Open to students and staff with approved access; available 24 hours at City (14.4.12) and City (28.3 - postgraduate students only).
Opening Hours for Campus Libraries:
- Swanston Library: 10am -5pm
- Brunswick Library: 10am-4pm
- Carlton Library: 10am-5pm
- Bundoora Library: 10am -5pm
- Bundoora East Library: 10am -2pm
- Call the Switchboard on 9925 2000 (8am - 4pm, all campuses)
- If you have any support queries, contact the IT Service Desk.
Source: Brian Clark, Information Technology Services