The Mailroom is located in Building 66 at a new purpose-built facility on the corner of Orr and Earl Street in Carlton.
The Central Store is located in Building 12, Level 3, Room 10.
Mail administration queries can be directed to the Property Services Service Desk.
Mail services include:
- Receipt, registering, sorting and delivering of all incoming mail
- Receipt, sorting, manifesting and dispatching of all outgoing mail
- Collection, sorting and distribution of internal mail
- Incoming and outgoing courier service
- Supply of products including Express Post envelopes and satchels.
The services that the Mail Centre provides include:
- Incoming mail
- Outgoing mail
- Incoming couriers
- Outgoing courier, local, interstate and international
- Safe Hands courier
- Return to sender
- Reply paid mail
- DX mail
- VTAC courier
- Bulk mail
- Document scanning